View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013, 04:28 AM   #14
Holstein
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Congrats Angie on being a dirty girl!!!!

Thanks to Vicki, Brenda and Kittie for the mentions of my cards this week. You know how to make a gal feel good Thanks Brenda for all your time you give to this thread.

Here are some favorites I found.
In Need of a Nose/FS353 by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mr & Mrs, FS353 by Cards_By_America - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Honouring Sacrifices by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Grungy Vintage Santa by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC452 Be Very Merry by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT1113 Keynote by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lace Crib by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Country Sunset by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC452 Smile by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC452 Holiday Home by suen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
perpage=48&thumbsonly=0&thumbcheck=]Winter Frost Snowflakes by blessingsX3 [/COLOR] - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bermuda, Island, Cabana Wreath by genistamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT276 Sketch a Scene by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Serene Silhouettes for Winter by Carol Payne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC462 Warm Holiday Cheer by nines - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Snowflakes Sparkle by bearpaw - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT453 White Wreath and Polka Dots by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT453 Christmas Love Wreath by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT453 - Christmas warms your Heart by Miss Boo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:F4A195 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A195 A wallet with pictures ( inside ) by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Staircase and Kitty Cats by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Shimmery White Nativity by melissabanbury - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD190 Noel by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
rpage=48&thumbsonly=0&thumbcheck=]Happy Winter Sampler by stitchingandstamping [/COLOR] - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD190 A Dusting of Snow by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX42 Black and blue by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Foiled Merry MIX42 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CCC13 - They Traveled a Great Distance by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Show me the ones I've missed.