View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013, 05:11 PM   #546
scraphead
Gallery Gazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by arlenevita View Post
Anyone want to come play tomorrow? I'm making Valentines for the troops and would you believe it?? Nancy burgundy is making an appearance once again because it matches the VersaFine Crimson Red ink that I'm using on Kraft cardstock. I swear that Nancy burgundy paper breeds when left alone in the dark! I thought I had already used a ton of it, given another ton of the giant sheets to the teacher across the street and shared some with other stampers so that it was all gone. But NO! I found some more tonight and it was the perfect match for the valentines that I am trying to make with a more masculine color scheme (thus the use of Kraft cardstock). Troops are requesting more masculine cards so that's what I working on. You all know that I'm a brights girl so using burgundy is usually outside of my comfort zone but I'm liking it with the kraft paper and Crimson Red ink. Thanks, Nancy!
Breeding??? Your burgundy better not be holding hands, I mean corners. I bet it look really good with kraft, thank goodness for Nancy, burgundy and brown plus all the others she has shared with us, may they last forever.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!