View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013, 05:01 PM   #1749
pinkdisneychick01
Mad Swapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibalady12 View Post
what's an october afternoon santa sack?i ordered long johns LOL

speaking of paper do y'all normally get 12x12or6x6 paper packs? i find myself deficient with backing paper as the brits say(the backing paper part)

as for my knee it started with untangling the covers when i would go to bed. i would have 2 twinges of pain, then it would stop and i went to sleep. it just progressively got worse from there

brenda, the pop up workshop @sf was that AI? i was looking @addicted to rubber stamping and they're having a sale on AI. only I dont know which one made the honeycomb thing or even if it was AI for sure . do you remember ?
I was looking for those wooden block stamps we saw @archivers. seems they dont carry them in their online store. i did find them @ATRS but not the ones that we saw. i wanted to get the cute halloween ones but i didnt see them. at least i dont think i did. now i remember the name north woods rubber stamps . i think it said 20% off. if y'all want to look

its back to the recliner for me and naproxen sodium. knee is killing me this am

y'all have a good rest of the day. i'll get to blogs after haven
Brandy if you are asking about the Honeycomb pop up class it was Inky Antics. They sell the stamps and packages of honeycomb at my local Michaels. Was surprised to see it there.

Hope you are on the mend.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!