View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013, 04:57 PM   #1747
pinkdisneychick01
Crimping Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschoener View Post
Had a busy day. Started out early getting the tires on the card. If I had known how bad they were, I would have gotten them before I went to Dallas. I can't believe that I drove round trip to Dallas on bad tires. Yes, Maxine, it does make the car ride better. And it did only take 30 minutes just like he told me it would.

That gave me enough time to get over to my hair dresser. LOL! She was so stressed about not trimming my hair. I told her not even one little bit because I knew if she started, she'd cut too much. I really would like it to grow just a tad more before I get a trim.

After I got home I logged on to my computer to see if my GF responded to a FB message that I had left her to see if she could meet me for lunch. She could, so I was off to The Olive Garden for lunch. I hadn't seen her for a few months, so it was good to catch up on things.

After lunch I went by the grocery store and then home. Started in on the laundry and that led to cleaning out my closet of Summer clothes and getting my Fall/Winter things out.

Now to catch up on comments on the DT blog posts and printing off some images. Maybe even some time to play.

Sounds like you had a good, productive day. I love Olive Garden! Can never go wrong there.

Good you got your tires and also that you got home safely from the trip on the old ones.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!