View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013, 04:58 PM   #1744
mschoener
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibalady12 View Post
what's an october afternoon santa sack?i ordered long johns LOL

speaking of paper do y'all normally get 12x12or6x6 paper packs? i find myself deficient with backing paper as the brits say(the backing paper part)

as for my knee it started with untangling the covers when i would go to bed. i would have 2 twinges of pain, then it would stop and i went to sleep. it just progressively got worse from there

brenda, the pop up workshop @sf was that AI? i was looking @addicted to rubber stamping and they're having a sale on AI. only I dont know which one made the honeycomb thing or even if it was AI for sure . do you remember ?
I was looking for those wooden block stamps we saw @archivers. seems they dont carry them in their online store. i did find them @ATRS but not the ones that we saw. i wanted to get the cute halloween ones but i didnt see them. at least i dont think i did. now i remember the name north woods rubber stamps . i think it said 20% off. if y'all want to look

its back to the recliner for me and naproxen sodium. knee is killing me this am

y'all have a good rest of the day. i'll get to blogs after haven
I'm not Brenda, but I can answer a couple questions. Here's a link to the Santa Sack's - October Afternoon: Santa Sacks It goes on for 5 weeks, but the first week is already sold out.

I buy Su paper in 12 x 12, but I've been buy 6 x 6 pads for the longest time. One reason is that if there's a big background, then you really can't use it for cards since it will get lost in the cut, but if it's in a 6 x 6 pad, then it's scaled down to size so you can use it on a card. And I think they're easier to store.

The pop up workshop at ScrapFest was from Hero Arts. I saw the stamp sets at Archiver's. I didn't see the honeycomb paper, but i didn't really look for it either.

Sorry your knee is still giving you problems. Maybe time to see the doctor?
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!