View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013, 04:52 PM   #1743
mschoener
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkdisneychick01 View Post
Hi gals!

Maggie.. Sounds like a good Friday at the office for you. Always good when a boss is away.

Visit with my mother in law is going well. No pony tail in her hair today but a bun! Yes she has a second fake hair piece. I must admit I couldn't tell. Very windy here tonight.... We joked that it may blow off her head. LOL she laughed with us....good sport. Probably so good about it because she knows it actually does look nice and real. I think my DD is coming to terms with her Grandmothers new hair habit. LOL

Hubby and DD and mother in law will be leaving at 6:30 am tomorrow for the tailgate! Ugh!, not me! I am passing on this weeks fun. Game is at noon which means they will be in line to pull onto the mall (as we call the grassy area) at 7:00 am. Awful hour. LOL I only meet my scarpping buddies at that time of day on a weekend they will have a great time though. Cooking breakfast food for the meal. DD has a friend going with her.

So I did a splurge. I bought the October Afternoon's Santa Sack for this week. It is $50 and you get $100 worth of product. It's like a grab bag as you don't know what you are getting. I love all of their stuff so I took a chance at it. I ordered it on Monday and it arrived today. I love all that I got! So much great stuff! So excited!

Last week I placed an order with Paper Wizard. I ordered the Small World title, some of the Small World kids and a few other things. I'm spending my birthday money!

That's all. I got. Happy weekend everyone!!
Brenda, that is so funny about your MIL and her hair extensions. When I was at the hairdresser this morning, I wouldn't let her cut any of my hair, not even a little trim because I want it to grow a little bit more first. She suggested "hair extensions" Told me to let her know if I wanted some before I go to CA for Christmas and the wedding!

Can't believe that you're passing up the tailgate tomorrow! Who's your team playing? I'm glad I get to sleep in a bit in the morning. I need a good night's sleep.

The Santa Sack sounds like a lot of fun. Glad that you are pleased with everything that you got. I just went to their web page and it says that Week 1 is already sold out. Can't wait to see all that you do with what you got.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!