View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013, 04:38 PM   #6813
mcschmidty
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Remember me?

Remember me? Hahaha I am so excited to report- Stephi got 6th in the Nationals! She won a medal and is considered an All American! After her issues with the Vocal Cord Dysfunction, this is a truly fabulous story!!! We are headed out tomorrow- will be driving ALL day...... We did sneak out and check out the Hershey city and do the little Chocolate tour. I wanted to do the Trolley Tour too, but it was a kiddie type ride today, so we passed.....

Darlene- you are right- I meant to say I rec'd a lovely card and trinkets from Jeanette...! Sorry- my memory is terrible- sorry for the mix-up!

Holy cow- you are all chatty- hope I can catch up!

Maxine- take it easy woman! Hope the hubby does not need to be looked at again- until the eye lesion! Oh Boy! Hope you are feeling well, and glad to hear your GS is feeling better slowly!

Lynn- Congrats on the new little one! Life is good- and Pink is so pretty : ) Good for you getting three cards done- I have to do that when I go home...... I have a benefit to attend in Dec., and I am donating cards- and they want them by Tuesday. Yikes! And, I would feel bad about using images that could possibly be copied- are they different by 10% isn't that what Copyright law says???

Paige- sorry about your friend!

Maggie- Oh I love Josh Groben! Glad you get to go to the wedding in Dec- that will be so nice! So glad the tires are now on the card and you are good to go! (hehehe).

Kelly- sorry yor daughter has to go thru drama- it will be nice for her to have a break from it from the sounds of it.

Off to pick up Stephi- be back next week to chat!

Shelly
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!