View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013, 07:46 AM   #6802
MiamiKel4
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via AIM to MiamiKel4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwime View Post
Hi kelly - I have just popped your card into the mail - hope it travels quickly
OH thank you, my friend - you are a sweetie! But seriously, with all that you have going on, you didn't need to!! (((( 's )))) Yours has been ready, but there was a slight delay - wink, wink! It will get in the mail asap, I promise - there was a slight hold up!

I'm sorry I have been MIA ladies -- my son's school called less than an hour after I dropped him off. He has a mild bug - no vomitting, no fever, just body ache, headache, nausea .... and so it begins He's home again today, too, and I am making him rest, rest, rest. Sadly, the rest of us wont - the girls are on the go and I'm grateful big sister is here from college (she lives with us, lol, she is just never AT HOME!!) She's off til Monday and can keep an eye on her baby brother

My pc has a virus as well - dh ran a scan earlier this week and it had all kinds of junk. My IT guru BIL will come by as soon as he's back - he's currently in Montana on some big game hunting trip :::: la la la, covering my eyes, pretending I didn't type that! ::::::

I probably won't be on much this weekend so happy weekend to all my lovelies!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!