Originally Posted by imthenoni
My plans for Thursday
1. Pull clothes, etc to finish packing to leave Friday (we'll be back on Monday - a girl's weekend with dd1 & the grand girlies)
2. Go by college to pick up a HUGE stack of papers that I had copied for the class tomorrow, which continues to Tues & Wed of next wk - stupid things weren't ready today so I'm going to pray that they are ready in the am
3. Go to teach class from 12 - 9
4. Dinner after class
5. Home to put everything in my car to be ready to go to dd1 on Friday & then head out
6. Make sure there are a few things for dh to eat while I'm gone
I also need to do some sprucing up around here as well.
Here's wishing you all a very nice day.
I got all that done without having to go to the college to pick up the paperwork. They didn't have it ready even though they told me it would be yesterday so they brought it to me in class at 12:30. ARG!
I also called the bakery at Walmart near where we're going to be staying over the weekend and ordered a birthday cake for dd1. Her birthday is Saturday so we'll pick it up before going to a birthday dinner at Margaretaville
for her birthday dinner.
I have put almost everything in the car and ready to head out in the am as well.