View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 12:21 PM   #281
AnnieWills
Embossing Fanatic

Leona - Many of the 3D flower files have some basic instructions that you can access from your library in the Studio software. If you right-click on the image in your library and then click "Show Properties", there may be instructions in the message box that appears below. Sometimes this will only include a link to the designer's website where they will have a tutorial and sometimes there will be nothing. If the box is empty, I'd recommend going back to the Online Store and looking up your design...sometimes the link to the designer's tutorial is in the description in the store.

I have the designer edition of Studio and love it, but you can certainly get by without it if you are happy with the editing you can do already...the free version is a great program by itself. If you start to become interested in designing your own shapes, some of the tools unlocked in the DE can be really helpful and fun to play with. And it allows you open SVGs with no extra steps, which was a plus for me too.

Hope this helps!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!