View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 06:14 AM   #577
kspiv
Glitter Guru

Send a message via AIM to kspiv

I am REALLY bad about remembering to take pics of my actual items. I take quick pics of my mock set up (so I remember how I want things) but they are just on my phone and blurry as heck but I'll see if any are decent and post them.

Mary....I wrap a "sleeve" around the popcorn and the hot chocolate and then put a large circle on a larger scallop circle on there that says something like "merry" or "joy" or "cheer" or "merry & bright". I wanted to make some that say popcorn and hot chocolate (or something more clever) but didn't get around to that and just used ones I already had made. I used the 1x8 bags for the marshmallows (use a skewer to get them pushed down gently into the bag to get to the end) and topped them with circle scallops with sayings or pictures on them. The peppermint patties are decorated with matching scallop circles also. I need to make more for this fair in Dec so I will try to remember to take pictures of my items!!

Knox....whew, I had to go back and look to see that pic of the travel tic tac toe I did....that was so long ago! haha
Yes, everything is glued in the bottom and on the cover. The bottom is just a piece of patterned paper glued in, then the tic tac toe board is just a piece of white paper that I set up lines on like a grid and printed off. The game pieces are just the $ store clear gem things and each image is just stamped and glued on the rock then a magnet glued on the back. The actual metal box is just one of those deep ones from Stampin Up that they had for sale quite a while ago or that some of their items came in. I had bought a bunch of those a few years ago when they were offering them for sale.

Last edited by kspiv; 11-13-2013 at 06:25 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!