View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 06:43 AM   #356
imthenoni
Stazon Splitcoast

God morning everyone. I didn't post yesterday at all. I thought I was going to have a nice leisurely kind of day to get a few things done. So I slept/lazed until 9:40 and the got on the computer. While I was posting my Day 12 of 30 I got a call from my dd1. I noticed he was on her cell so I asked where she was. She told me coming to my house. I said great I was hoping I might could talk you into that today. Then the reality hit me....we had a chiropractic appointment at 10:30 so crappy doodle on my leisurely kind of day. I ran around and got dressed, etc, met her in the carport and headed to the dr's office. Then w went to the library for drop off and pick up of books, then lunch and back to my house for naps, pulling things for the beach trip this weekend, deciding on meals and a grocery list and a who needs to bring what list, then a quick couple of phone calls, put away washed dishes, and decide what's for dinner. Make dinner, clean dishes and how it's 9:30 and I'm tire so my day yesterday wasn't what I had planned at all. Oh yeah, and there was a call to my dad about a computer something that I couldn't talk him through at all so today we'll be going to see him as well.

It sounds like everyone else had a busy day as well. I hope our day today is a bit less crazy.