View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 06:34 AM   #354
Stazon Splitcoast

Originally Posted by pcousins13 View Post
I am so sorry that I am not able to catch up...I feel so left behind with you guys. I wish I had more time to catch up and see what everyone is up to.

I have so much on my plate this week with school. I have a total of 7 tests from now until Monday. That is not including the one I had today. The good news is I did a lot of school work this past weekend, so I have a huge head start on the studying.

Today I had a Machine Transcription test, where I had to transcribe two document. They went pretty good, and there was no studying for it. Tomorrow, however, I have an Excel in-class open-book assignment. Although, technically, there is not need to study, the actual test for this course is on Monday; I like to study now so if I need to look in the book for info, I need to study that for my test. Thursday is the BIG ones...Organizational Behavior and Communications...both study courses. I am pretty sure I am ready for the communications test...but I still have a lot to do to be prepared for the OB test . Friday is communications again...of which I am not prepared AT ALL! Then Monday brings the Excel test and Office Test...both of which I feel good about right now.

Oh well! I better go study some OB so I can be all ready for Thursday!
I'm glad you did well on your dictation/transcription test. I did have a good giggle though with the "OB" My brain did not associate it with Organizational Behavior for a few beats. I'm sure you'll do great with the other tests you have on your horizon.
Donna T, SU Demonstrator
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!