View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 05:34 AM   #354
imthenoni
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcousins13 View Post
I am so sorry that I am not able to catch up...I feel so left behind with you guys. I wish I had more time to catch up and see what everyone is up to.

I have so much on my plate this week with school. I have a total of 7 tests from now until Monday. That is not including the one I had today. The good news is I did a lot of school work this past weekend, so I have a huge head start on the studying.

Today I had a Machine Transcription test, where I had to transcribe two document. They went pretty good, and there was no studying for it. Tomorrow, however, I have an Excel in-class open-book assignment. Although, technically, there is not need to study, the actual test for this course is on Monday; I like to study now so if I need to look in the book for info, I need to study that for my test. Thursday is the BIG ones...Organizational Behavior and Communications...both study courses. I am pretty sure I am ready for the communications test...but I still have a lot to do to be prepared for the OB test . Friday is communications again...of which I am not prepared AT ALL! Then Monday brings the Excel test and Office Test...both of which I feel good about right now.

Oh well! I better go study some OB so I can be all ready for Thursday!
I'm glad you did well on your dictation/transcription test. I did have a good giggle though with the "OB" My brain did not associate it with Organizational Behavior for a few beats. I'm sure you'll do great with the other tests you have on your horizon.