View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 03:10 AM   #6759
mschoener
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimlynn View Post
Maxine, you're a hoot!!!! You need to explain all these words and terms to us folks in Texas (and else over here too)!! Sounds good though and glad you had fun baking! I need to do that more often and am sure I will with Thanksgiving and Christmas coming soon. I'm sure your card class was fun! Wish I could be there for one!!! Ah.......

Maxine, the angels were looking after you on that trip!!!! Glad that guy helped you out on the tire. So many wouldn't have. Uck on having to buy new tires - but at least you'll feel much safer now! Sorry you had to go back to work............you'll be retiring before you know it though! You need to tell us what all you learned in the class now!

Kelly, so sad about your daughter and boyfriend. Young love and it's so hard on them! Don't think there's a single thing to make it better - just keep her smiling and she'll be fine I'm sure. Wish I was a speed reader like that. I can read pretty fast but don't retain any of it! Not good!
LOL! You did it again Lynn! But yes, I was being watched over and helped. Oh, lordy, if I had known my tires were as bad as they are, I would have bought the tires before I even left H Town, but then would have ruined a brand new tire. That would have hurt. I'll give you a run down on the classes soon. Haven't had the time to go through things yet.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!