View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 03:05 AM   #6758
mschoener
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiKel4 View Post
Aw, Maggie, that's one of my super powers, LOL! No, seriously ... I'm a speed reader Don't know how I inherited that gene, not sure if it is one, or something I developed over time - but I devour books and tuck them away in my brain! If I could go back in time, I'd definitely NOT chose psychology and I'd definitely chose working for a book publisher, reviewing manuscripts, etc ... oh the heaven I'd be in!!

Speaking of books, I'm apparently heading to the bookstore! My dd14 tells me NOW, today, that she NEEEEEDS a book by tomorrow. Last minute much?!!

My other daughter is completely inconsolable. Her and her bf broke up this weekend, a mutual understanding but they are both so crazy in love, at 16 imagine... first boyfriend/girlfriend for each. It's breaking my heart. She is just sobbing and moping and we've probably all been there, they think it's the end of the world. They agreed to be friends but hopefully they'll work it out. We just adored him. I'll miss having him around
I do wish I had the time and could read fast. I have hundreds of books on my Kindle Fire and add more every day.

So sorry about your dd and her bf. So if they are both so crazy in love with each other, why the breakup?? They are so young, but hope that they can work things out if it's meant to be. Praying for some peace for them.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!