View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 03:05 AM   #6756
luvcardmaking
Gabfest Goddess

Morning Friends! Skimmed here quickly to get caught up (some).

Maxine: read with a smile your baking and cooking story. Bread and point - Love that one! Love bombing - oh yeah, will incorporate that phrase into my vocabulary also! Sorry to hear of the stomach bug hitting DS. Boy, they have had their fill recently. Hoping that things settle out and get peaceful for them.

Maggie: Holy Moley, what a start to your trip!!! Thankfully you were graced by a couple of decent guys to help you out. Turkish lunch sounds relish!

Paige: no offense, but could you please keep that cold air and not share? LOL, our high yesterday was only 34 degrees. Yikes, I'm so not ready for winter yet. Such a sad development with your friend and her cancer. It's good that you were able to visit her, and then follow it up with a fun visit w/DS & friends.

Lynn: What Maggie said (don't EVER enter your SS# or other info into any email asking for those details. No matter where it claims to come from) So sorry to hear of DD's divorce. Glad that they will join you for Thanksgiving, though. Hugs!

Shelly: I am so confused...I don't think I sent you a card. I have it in my mind that I'm behind on getting one out to Kelly, and now I have my new assignment for November...Paige. But maybe I am wrong...who knows! I can't wait for life to slow down a bit and give me a chance to establish a new normal. hahahaha

I certainly am abusing all of your forgiving natures here! Thanks for putting up with my tardiness.

Well, time to get ready for the work day. Blessings to each of you!

"Jimmy, some of it's magic, some of it's tragic,
but I had a good life all the way..."
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!