View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 03:55 PM   #1296
shari stamper
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via AIM to shari stamper Send a message via Yahoo to shari stamper

Evening. I ended up getting sick again today. ;0( Don't think it's the flu. Just lots of lovely GI upset. Had the shot. No aches, fever, or pain. DH was a winner - he came home early and delivered all my food and picked up A. ;0)

Talked to my aunt tonight. She is so lonely. Her husband, who is suffering from bladder cancer, just sleeps now all day. She said she doesn't have family in town, as neither my mother nor my brother will call her house, as they don't want to talk to her husband. It makes me sad. She sounds good though, other than that. She still gets short of breath, but that seems to be improving. I'm thinking about getting her a 'prayer box' bracelet I saw today on QVC. I'll try and find a link. Think she would enjoy that. I also want to get her a necklace that the girls and I design with fun things in a clear locket.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!