View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 02:41 PM   #1292
missinkyfingers
Hardware Hotshot

Had my follow up today. Wasn't the best news but could be worse. All the blood work came back normal, however, that meant my vit D was fine, no arthritis trackers (I think he used that word), and whatever else was normal. He sent me for a chest Xray to do more ruling out but called this afternoon to let me know it was fine. Basically, I guess, it's like fibromyalgia, though he doesn't like to give a person a label like that so I guess I'm not sure.....all I really know is I have unexplained muscle inflammation tendencies and that I'll be fine. He and the DO Dr actually talked about me, I think that is nice that my DO went to him and talked to him about me, shows he cared enough. Chris isn't too happy that it's not diagnosed as fibro and feels confused, but I am ok with what he said as long as I know I'm ok and we're treating it. If my dad can live thru the pain of arthritis in his back for 30 yrs and the pain he had with his cancer and the suffering he did I feel I'm still lucky and can handle it.

I stamped 4 little cards yesterday, woohoo!! Like Pony said, she got a groove on and it was time to quit. I had to go rescue Chris from the woods, he got the quad stuck on a hill and the winch broke. He was making trails, they look pretty good what he has done so far.

I'm off to make dinner, not sure what yet but.....maybe I'll get to check back later!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!