View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 01:20 PM   #1686
cr8iveme
Stampin' Fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaxsix View Post
Feeling really blue this afternoon on a yucky, cold, rainy day. Called my parents and talked with my dad. Mom's latest scans aren't good-they suspect the cancer in her spine is growing again. She'll have an MRI this week and see the oncologist on Monday. So thankful that she's been able to really enjoy the last couple of months since she went off the last chemo that was causing her so many side effects and praying that whatever she has to go on now won't make her as sick as the last drug. I suspect that at some point she'll decide for quality over quantity of life since that last drug really made her miserable and she wasn't able to enjoy her days much. Hard to even think about.
Hope your mom's meds don't make her too sick. Cancer is terrible. I have a friend who is on the road to recovery from her cancer.

And I have an uncle who's at death's door. We're hoping he can make it to Thanksgiving because that's when my folks can go up to visit him. But if not, we understand and hope he's not in too much pain.

He's a strong guy. He's USAF Retired
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!