View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 07:35 AM   #561
kspiv
Glitter Guru

Send a message via AIM to kspiv

I had a great sale this weekend, also! Saturday was busy busy and Sunday was slow but at the end of the weekend, I had made as much at that sale as I usually do at that one and another one I do in December, so I was very pleased. Now I have to restock because I sold most of my stuff at this show. I even doubled many of the items I made.

What sold well?
* Snack Packs- Bag of Micro Popcorn, Hot Chocolate Packet, Sleeve of Marshmallows, 2 Peppermint Patties (all decorated with wraps and circle tags) and put in a 4x12 cello bag and has a topper and a decorative front cover. $5 each. Had 10, sold 10.
* Popcorn Snowman with Gloves as a Hat - $3 each or 4 for $10. Had 12, sold 12.
* Mini Candy Bar Treats - these are the mini hershey bars....like the really little ones, almost bite sized. I wrap them with paper (like people do the nuggets) and 7 will fit nicely in the pretzel bags. I top them off with ribbon, a jingle bell and a tag. $3 each or 4 for $10. Sold all 75 the first day.
* Peppermint Patty Treats - made 75, sold 38. $3 each or 4 for $10
* Made mini versions of these. Peppermint Patties had 2 patties, mini candy bars had 2 candy bars. Had 50 of each, sold them for $1 each and sold all 100.
* Test Tube Treats - had 72 of them and sold 40. $1 each
* Candy Bars - Full sized Hershey Bars with covers. I made 100 of them and sold around half. All 4 styles sold pretty equally well. I sold them $4 each or 3 for $10.
* Kids' Hot Chocolate Packets - Bought a cute envelope style cover that fits a packet of hot chocolate. $1 each. Had 32, sold 32.
* Tea Cards - Just a small card that holds a tea bag. $1 each. Had 50, sold 37.
* Hand Sanitizers. I did "Elf Coat" ones, like the Santa Coat but to match the colors of hand sanitizers I had. $3 each. Had 18, sold 10.
* Mini Sewing Kits - $5 each. Had 13, Sold 11.
* Decorated Mini Notepad and Pen set - $3 each. Had 10, Sold 10.
* Acrylic Magnetic Fridge Center - Decorated and has a pen, 2014 calendar and mini post-it note pad. $5 each. Had 10, sold 8.
* Take Note Desktop Set - $5 each. Had 10, sold 9.
* Mini Acrylic Desktop Notepad and Pen Set - $3 each. Had 8, sold 8.

These items always tend to be my best sellers. I am in a super small space at this show. (A friend and I share a 10x10 booth) so I don't have a super large inventory but I almost always sell out of many items here. Need a full booth space of my own but we were lucky to get a space 3 years ago at this show!

I am so glad everyone did well at their shows...only bad thing is, now we all have to restock! LOL