View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 05:27 AM   #6753
MiamiKel4
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via AIM to MiamiKel4
Red face

Aw, Maggie, that's one of my super powers, LOL! No, seriously ... I'm a speed reader Don't know how I inherited that gene, not sure if it is one, or something I developed over time - but I devour books and tuck them away in my brain! If I could go back in time, I'd definitely NOT chose psychology and I'd definitely chose working for a book publisher, reviewing manuscripts, etc ... oh the heaven I'd be in!!

Speaking of books, I'm apparently heading to the bookstore! My dd14 tells me NOW, today, that she NEEEEEDS a book by tomorrow. Last minute much?!!

My other daughter is completely inconsolable. Her and her bf broke up this weekend, a mutual understanding but they are both so crazy in love, at 16 imagine... first boyfriend/girlfriend for each. It's breaking my heart. She is just sobbing and moping and we've probably all been there, they think it's the end of the world. They agreed to be friends but hopefully they'll work it out. We just adored him. I'll miss having him around

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschoener View Post
Kelly, I don't know how anyone can keep up with you! You are always doing something - running kids here and there, working at the school, working in the yard, etc., etc. Sorry about your leg. I hope that it's doing better by now.

And now reading all those books. How do you do it? I can barely get through one a month.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!