View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013, 07:04 PM   #6746
mschoener
Quacker Stamper

I was hoping to get a lot done today. Started out with a trip to the Discount Tire store to get my tire fixed and the spare needed air. Another hiccup - the tire was damaged in such a way that it could not be repaired. It had 2 holes in it right close together and he said they couldn't fix it like that. He also told me that I needed new tires very soon. The back 2 still had some tread on them, but the front ones were pretty worn. When he was done looking the car over, he told me that they didn't have the tire they needed in stock but had to order it and I could go back this afternoon and they'd put it on, but would still need one for the other side. I ended up ordering 4 tires and made an appointment for Saturday morning to go have them put on.

I had lunch plans with a couple ladies from church and that was fun. We went to a Turkish restaurant that one of them frequents a lot because it's close to where she works. Her DD works with her so she came along and another one of her co-workers so we had a party. The food was excellent. I decided to go by the grocery store on my way home instead of doing that after the tires this morning. I've spent most of the rest of the day putting together the kits for the Monthly Challenge group that I'm in. It was my turn for November, but I didn't get it all ready before I went to Dallas. I finally finished them up tonight and still have to print out some labels for them and I'll get them in the mail tomorrow.

I can't believe that I have to go back to work tomorrow. Today was like a taste of what it would be like to be retired. I LOVED it!
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!