View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013, 06:49 PM   #6742
mschoener
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimlynn View Post
Glad you've had a good time Maggie and hope you have a safe trip home! Can't wait to hear about what all you learned.

Oh, BTW - I found the answer to my question about Paypal........it's SCAM!!!! If y'all get one of these don't do it!

Glad you're feeling better Shelly! Have fun at card camp today! Those prepared meals are sounding better and better! Yummy.

Maxine, hope all the family gets rid of the stomach bug soon! Not fun at all!!! My daughter called yesterday and her oldest had it all week. Seems it started out with the flu and then went to a virus. She said she's seen the doctor so much this past week, they were were on first name basis! She's better this weekend though so all is good once again.

I haven't even mentioned anything lately - but right in the big middle of all the mess I'd been going through for the last two months - my daughter called and said she and her husband were getting divorced! I wasn't too surprised but still it was a shock! She seems to be doing ok though so that's good. She and the grands will be here for Thanksgiving and I'm SUPER excited about that! My son and his family won't get to come though as she's due to have their baby any day now. Just waiting........
Sorry about all the stomach bugs going around. I hope everyone is getting better and doesn't spread it around anymore. .

So sorry for your DD and SIL. It's a shame that they couldn't work things out but it can't always be saved. I'm glad that she is handling it well. Will they continue to live where they are? It's nice that they'll be with you for the holiday. Oh, and a new grandbaby. Do they know if it's a boy or girl yet?
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!