View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013, 06:25 PM   #6738
mschoener
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwime View Post
Wow - I missed the updates and you lot have really been chatting up a storm - no puns intended.

Shelly you take care and get properly better - don't try too much too soon - been there done that! At least being an asthmatic, my inhalers are always up to date .

Lynn you really have the time saving ideas down pat - disposable clothes, automatic meals..........

Yes, brekkie is short for breakfast

Kelly you are a wonder woman with all that you do - I feel exhausted just reading it all

Good to see you here Darlene - I hope life is being kind to you.
I have just had my daughter's Mother In Law around to mow the lawns again - last time as I should be fit enough after this. I think she has got to quite enjoy doing it as we are pretty laid back about the edges etc, whereas her DH is fussy as, and in effect robbed her of her confidence, and this has given her some confidence back.

The mammo went o.k., but they needed an extra on on the left as one of them was not very clear -that was the real ouch . I got some studio time in yesterday and got the class project 'demos' made - now to make the kits!
That was funny when I ready "my daughter's Mother in Law." It sounded like one of those trick things, but then I read it again. It is so sweet of her to come do that for you. I'm glad that she enjoys doing it. I know women here that like mowing lawns - gives them some exercise. I used to mow mine, but having to maintain the mower got to be too much of a hassle, so I started hiring someone to do it.

Ooops sorry you had to have that extra smash!

I worked on my monthly challenge kits today. I had images stamped last week but didn't have time to put the rest of them together until today. I still need to get the address labels done and then I'll send them out tomorrow.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!