View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013, 06:19 PM   #6737
mschoener
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiKel4 View Post
HI Shell! Glad you are resting!! You sound like you have what my son did - asthma brought on by a cold and then nebulizer/inhaler tx .... at least you are on the right track for healing!

I gave up on the blog thing, LOL!! It's on the blogs that have photos only -- it doesn't update until hours later but it's all good, no worries - I was curious as to how to fix it but it seems no one knew what the problem was to know what to fix, ha ha!

Shell, sent a PM! SUPER excited!!

Sorry to be lost today, girls - LONG LONG day, that's for sure! I need the weekend so badly and yet my dd16 has a performance. I did some yardwork this morning after school drop offs and really did too much - dropped a huge branch on my leg (ouch)! When my hubby sees that, he is not going to be pleased! He doesn't want me out there doing work but have I ever mentioned I"m stubborn? And impatient! Hee hee! I know he won't get to it til the weekend and I wanted to get started like now!

I got 3 new books in the mail to review - and I'm still 4 behind! Thassalotta books to review, LOL!!! In between cutting down branches, I'll have a saw in one hand and a book in the other - LOL!!!

Hugs for testings, mammos, traveling, inhalers .............
Kelly, I don't know how anyone can keep up with you! You are always doing something - running kids here and there, working at the school, working in the yard, etc., etc. Sorry about your leg. I hope that it's doing better by now.

And now reading all those books. How do you do it? I can barely get through one a month.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!