View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013, 06:16 PM   #6736
mschoener
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcschmidty View Post
Dropping in- resting on the couch and watching EWTN.

I made it to the doc- I am now on an antibiotic, a cough med with Codeine, An inhaled Steroid and an updated inhaler- my old one is outdated 2011.....

I am going to try to go to work tomorrow. We are SOooo busy!

I finished up an Alcohol Ink ATC swap- so happy with how they came out- looking forward to getting the swap back too : ) It is due on the 15th. I do not have the energy to start another card, so resting for a bit, then will try to get downstairs. I have dinner in the crock pot.

Hahaha Lynn- you are so funny- don't we all wish we had a machine like that- Oh I think Beef Stroganoff sounds good for dinner- press buttons and boom- dinner appears all ready to eat! Didn't the Jetson's have something like that?

Kelly- I do not always go to the feed on Bloglovin cause I hit the Upper Lt button on my blog and the feed of blogs I follow pops up- but you have me thinking- maybe all of the blogs I follow don't show (there are so many of them.... I tried to unsub from some I never stop at, and I cannot figure it out......).

Ok- off to rest some more..... I have a Oriental Sketch card I made a few days ago- need to get pictures off the camera and get it on my blog.....

Have a great day!
Shelly
Hope you are feeling better by now Shelly and were able to get back to your office. I'm sure your boss and co-workers were glad to see you.

I think a crock pot is almost as good as Lynn's machine You just put all the ingredients in the pot, turn it on and a few hours later - there's dinner!
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!