View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013, 03:43 PM   #6734
jimlynn
Pearl-ExPert

Sorry it's taken me so long to check in today! We got a call this morning from Jim's son saying his grandson was having a Veteran's Day program at school and wanted Jim to be with him and be recognized. SO.....off we went - in a hurry! It's takes about an hour and a half to get there, so we literally flew. So nice of them to let us know in plenty of time! HA! It was a nice program though and the grandson is happy - so that's all that matters. Started home about 3:00 and stopped to eat something since we hadn't eaten all day. Then got back and had to run to Wally World - for a vacuum cleaner! UCK! My old one died yesterday - bummer. Sure wasn't planning on spending that money - but guess you gotta have one of those if you have carpet! Finally got home about 6:00! Long day!

Paige, that's COLD!!!! Stay warm for sure! Glad you got to spend some time with your son and his friends. Fun times! So sad about your friend but I can also understand not wanting to go through chemo if it's incurable.

Kelly, you're rocking those TAWS cards lately! Super cute. I love all their stamps. Slow down on your life..........you're making me dizzy! LOL! Glad to know that you get those paypal things too. I very seldom use that - if ever but didn't know what to do. Heard from another blogger that it's spam though - and I deleted it!

Shelly, so glad you had a good time at the card class! Those are fun I bet!

Better close and go make up the bed - so we can get back in it! LOL! Yep, we were moving and grooving this morning.

Lynn
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!