View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013, 02:55 PM   #6732
MiamiKel4
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via AIM to MiamiKel4

Hi girls!! I'm so sorry I haven't checked in - we have been on the go-go-go! I missed you! I can't believe the weekend is over!! My daughters and I went to lunch today and then to see the movie About Time - Oh. My. Gosh. Bring tissues!!! Absolutely charming movie, so funny and heart -warming - best movie in a long time, definitely a chick flick But oh my word, I was bawling. I left the theatre with a puffy face and red eyes!

Oh Lynn, I'm sorry to hear about your daughter. That's great, though, that she'll be home with the grands for Tgiving! Girls, it's 2 weeks away!!!! Is everyone cooking? Or heading out with plans elsewhere? I'm always the Tgiving house here

Jeanette, I rec'd your musical card! It's even prettier IRL - thank you SO much! Maxine, I just put finishing touches on yours and will get it in the mail asap, my dear! Healing hugs to your family and may that bug be gone x0x0

The FISK concert was beautiful, thank you! It was so soothing, major talent that's for sure from those young voices. I really enjoyed myself and yes, it was much funner than those trees, lol! Believe me they have gotten their fair share back - I've been scraped, scratched, have bruises and couldnt' stand upright for 2 days, ROFL!

Lynn, I get Paypal notices all the time. I ignore each of them. Since I'm never on it! I buy with a Credit Card and if paypal is required, I go around it or don't buy there. I can't remember the last time I bought on ebay!!

Finally got 2 cards made and blogged - woot! One less thing off my to-do list! I'll be by to visit and leave some love later tonight!

xoxo
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!