View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013, 08:51 AM   #8
Gabfest Goddess

Here are my CAS favorites from last week:

Christmas Wreath by kthaman
I just fell in love with this sweet, whimsical wreath in its bright, yet light, colors and the added interest of the embossed base card used to mat it.

Peaceful Christmas by Loll Thompson
One of my favorite color combos, particularly for winter/Christmas cards. I loved the whole card, but particularly loved Loll's little white tree adorned with the red bling.

CC451 Friends by hobbydujour
I love the soft look of the poppies, contrasted with the sharp embossed lines on the side and bottom of this card. Perfect balance.

Muse42 by Ardyth
I love Ardyth's style, and I think this has to be one of my all-time favorites. The pop of color provided by the washi tape takes this card from nice to WOW!!! for me.

MIX41 Recycled Poppies by Arizona Maine
I was even more taken with this classy card when I read the description of how it was made with so many recycled items. Talk about art from trash....

Endless Love for Endless Wishes by smithr66
One layer perfection -- colors, layout, everything. If I had a "CASE" folder, this one would be in it!

IC414 White for Christmas by donidoodle
Such a classy white on white card - who needs color, when you can create such beauty just using various textures and shapes?

ATCAS 1st Anniversary by nancy littrell
All the small details -- embossed balloon, baker's twine, and the little banner -- make this card a delight. (Of course, the red doesn't hurt either!)
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!