View Single Post
Old 11-09-2013, 07:47 PM   #6727
Kiwime
Pearl-ExPert

Hi everyone - I have been busy with my Spellbinders project today - so far so good...

I had not heard of that pie either Shelly- I may have to ask DIL more about it. Glad to hear you are on the mend now. Those infections can really knock you about.

Kelly I hope you enjoyed the concert - sounded as though you were by your comments on facebook. A nice change from hacking at trees!

Darlene I hope you have enjoyed your family visiting - a pot roast sounds wonderful. Did you get some crafting done amongst all the other things you had to do.

Yes Lynn I had see those amazing tags Paige has been making - they are wonderful!! Is your house straightened up? - if so you had better go out so it stays looking good

To top it all off, DS and family yesterday had DS ill with what looks to have been a 24 hour tummy bug - for him to be vomiting it must have been bad - I can count on the fingers of one hand the times he vomited as a child.... we are supposed to be visiting them on Wednesday, but if there is any sign of the bug still being around we will pull out - DH is currently back on antibiotics!!

We are currently basking in warm and sunny weather, and it is supposed to be like this for the next 10 day or so - finally!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!