View Single Post
Old 11-09-2013, 07:09 PM   #6726
mcschmidty
Forum Fanatic

Hi to all! Feeling a bit better- still not back to normal...... but happy to say I made it through 2 days at work...hope I did not screw anything up : ) We are really busy- people are hearing their insurance Changes for next year, and everyone wants to have their surgeries right now!!!

Came home and hubby had out one of the prepared meals, so had Apple glazed Pork Chops..... I guess I will have to try some of these meals- they had good spices on the meat......

Maxine- glad to hear your young one is improving with meds- what a nice write up by your daughter- I have never heard of the type of pie she mentioned..... Glad she took her son in when she did- I imagine that could have progressed rapidly!

Kelly- God had other plans for you today!!! The rain made you stay inside and set your sites on 'other' things! You will have a nice pile for the pick-up sounds like. Oh- I am with you- if I make a card in 1 1/2-2 hours, I get so excited! I do not believe anyone can make a card in 10 minutes. I include the time of picking out paper, ink, etc.....not just the stamping, don't you all???

Lynn- hope you have a successful day shining up the house!

Darlene- I am with Lynn- your Pot Roast sounds yummy! Hope you get alot accomplished and have a great visit with your son. (DS=son, right).... I hope you had good weather too.

Going to bed early- will stop by blogs tomorrow- I am going to a SU camp tomorrow- 12 projects for $25.00........ I will have to make my DT card tomorrow too. I was able to make some Alcohol Ink ATC's for a swap- I LOVE them! I made the background with AI's and then punched out shapes from an old beer can, used copic reinker on them, ran them thru the Big Shot and added Stickles to the edges- they look like ornaments- then 'hung' them from branches......

Hearing Snow for the forecast....say what!

Anyway, signing off to get to bed!

Shelly
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!