View Single Post
Old 11-09-2013, 02:09 PM   #1647
patiak
Insane Embellisher

I see that US News has UT MD Anderson listed as #1 for best hospitals for cancer treatment 2013-2014! Mayo in Rochester MN, where my uncle was treated, is #3!

U.S. News Best Hospitals 2013-14

It's good to see MD Anderson getting all of these cards. I look forward to this annual cardmaking event, the challenges, both creatively & personally (time management, juggling, etc). Then the result and destination - to send them off to MD Anderson to encourage patients & families! This makes me want to check into my local hospital where my co-workers, neighbors & friends are being treated for cancer, or other centers family have been treated at too, to see if they would like some cards. Maybe there's also another place I can contribute my cards made throughout the year for other challenges, and it would be an inspiration/motivation for me to make more cards more often! Wow, maybe I'm ready to move past my hoarding phase, heehee, hoarding materials & hoarding cards that is. Now I can take a picture of the card then pass it on to be an encouragement rather than it taking up space in my room, and being forgotten.