View Single Post
Old 11-09-2013, 05:08 AM   #6724
MiamiKel4
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via AIM to MiamiKel4

Oh Wow, Maxine - what an ordeal. PTL he is on the upswing and doing much better. Poor mommy needs some sleep and some R & R after that and sweet babe probably won't want to be anywhere near a hospital!

My daughters have been hospitalized before and its' enough to warrant therapy afterwards. I send hugs and continued prayers!

Lynn - WOOT for getting cards done! SCS is like an addiction, lol. I spent time online, get nothing else done I find lately I have to get several cards done at a time or they don't get done at all. And then it takes me 3 hours to make ONE CARD, so pretty much the entire weekend!

We woke up to gloom and doom here - I just let the dogs out and the sky broke loose!! Black, story, pouring rain - and we had yard work to do!!!!!!!!!! The big trash county pick up comes Tuesday and ALL THIS - including another tree I lumberjacked down - hee hee - dh was NOT pleased!! - took a saw and had at it, took about 10 minutes but I got it down!!! Go me!

DD's are singing tonight but other than that, I told my kids I need some peace and quiet We are a busy family, but things are piling up - not just dishes and laundry< ROFL!!!
LIke books to read, reviews to write, yadda yadda ........

Have a great day, ya'll!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!