View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013, 09:45 AM   #1595
Ksnurse
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Default Package enroute

Yay!!!! I'm so happy....my package just took off from doo-dah headed to Houston. I can't wait to see mail room pics from Houston again this yr....I didn't count how many Aussie's we had playing along but with those of us sending extra cards, I'm sure we covered that amount so that the full gallery count and more will be headed down..... And I hope Edna checks in with a total count of the ones going to Brisbane too...

I'm also happy because:

I didn't use any new papers unless had nothing that would work, instead used from the scrap box so those 2 bins now actually fit in their cubby!!

I went through all the stash pulling out cards here and there to add to my pile and ended up with 95 cards and 3 altered notebooks. And boxes that now can be looked through to find a card without splitting the sides of the box, and have room for more cards that I won't get mailed.

Doing these challenges I've used lots of stamps I had never used, and while working my way through my binders to find stamps, found that I mostly like the way I have them separated so I can now start stamping reference sheets for each page.

I've learned that I can actually do CAS cards without a panic attack at all that white space

I learned that I really can do 6-7 cards in a 24 hr period.....Bring it on DTGD....I will get it all done next time.

And I'm really really happy because I didn't have to pay for shipping. When I took my box into PO, the gals asked me where this box was going (thinking Iraq or Afghanistan) and when I told them they were full of questions and about passed out when I told them that there would likely be over 5,000 cards going down. One of the gals is a survivor and she insisted on paying my postage and then came around the counter and gave me a big hug. She said to say thanks to all your "stamping friends" too.

I can actually see the carpet under the table again to see what color it is

And I'm really happy that Holly has hot chocolate and fresh cookies for the non-queens picnic...I heard whispers that there were snicker-doodles...yummy...me looooove snickers...

QFTD38 and proud fan club member

Join us for Christmas Card Challenge 2013and All Occasion Card Challenge 2013
Y'all are cordially invited to a teaparty with the Sisterhood of the Traveling Teaparty.
resident lurker at the You Can Do It challenge
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!