View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 08:27 PM   #83
KonaRose
Insane Embellisher

Yes, I did a card for each challenge. I didn't know about queens or anything like that - missed the memo? But here are links to my cards:

HYCCT1301A, Autumn Florals by KonaRose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1301B Queen Anne's Lace Aglow by KonaRose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1301C Winter Nights by KonaRose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1302 Hey You're Not Sharing by KonaRose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1303 Baby, You've Got It by KonaRose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1304 , Autumn Wreath by KonaRose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1305 Pink Friends by KonaRose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1306, Strong and Beautiful by KonaRose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1307 Serenity by KonaRose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1308, Try Again by KonaRose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1309, Ambered Leaves by KonaRose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1310, Butterfly Dreams by KonaRose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1311, Snowy Bridge by KonaRose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1312, Touch the Sky by KonaRose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1313, Always Friends by KonaRose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1314, Making Memories by KonaRose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1315A, Loyal Friend by KonaRose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1315B, Bon jour, mon Fifi? by KonaRose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1316, Falling Star by KonaRose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1317, Tall Autumn Card by KonaRose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1318, Cowgirl up by KonaRose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1319, Serene Sea by KonaRose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1320, Pink Wellness by KonaRose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1321, Blue Suede Slingback Pumps by KonaRose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1322, Cheerful Flower by KonaRose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1323, Happy Thoughts by KonaRose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1324, Strength Notepad Altered by KonaRose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1325, Hearing Ears by KonaRose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1326, Metallic Wings by KonaRose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1327, Going to Town by KonaRose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1328, Floral Thoughts by KonaRose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1329, A Bright Outlook by KonaRose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1330, Wishing by KonaRose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1331A, Three Times the Love by KonaRose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1331B, Butterfly Hugs by KonaRose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1331C, Love Is Bliss by KonaRose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Whew.

Visit Me at:
http://welcometomyperiwinklecorner.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!