View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013, 10:18 AM   #66
crystaldolphins
Mad Swapper

Default Gypsy's Birthday

Hi everyone:

I know it's been a long time since I communicated! Where does the time go?!

Thanks to everyone who continues to send cards to Gypsy and Sol. Gypsy's birthday is coming up ( November 20 ) so if you have a birthday card in your stash or need an excuse to make one . . . I know he would appreciate it!

Something I have been meaning to update you on . . . There was a meeting awhile back, that unfortunately, I'm not allowed to know the details of. Suffice to say, Gypsy is now 2 years without his motorized wheelchair!

The next phase of the process is in May 2014 and awhile back, Sharon was inundated with paperwork for this Human Rights Tribunal court appearance. She and many others had been praying for help and answers and results. One of the answers to the prayers, came in the form of a lawyer. Sharon called someone who couldn't help, but they in turn gave her this woman's name. The files and everything were handed over to this woman, who is as passionate about winning as Sharon was in helping Gypsy! It truly was an answered prayer because Sharon was overwhelmed with the task! So, Gypsy has a lawyer who is helping him! It is a big win even though he is still without his chair!

I am trying to focus on this win and that more help will come his way!

So, that's a very quick update!

Again, thanks to all who continue to think of Gypsy and Sol, who continue to pray for them and when you can, send cards or messages of hope!

Hugs to all, Charlene

P.S. I will send this via email too!

2012/2013 Squigglefly DT
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!