Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 11-02-2013, 05:36 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Heart FAVORITES for the week ending November 3, 2013

First, may I offer heartfelt thanks for all the great encouragement last week, when Judi (Crafts) made known her decision to hand over the leadership of our favorites team to me. Love Judi! She�s amazing, and a hard act to follow! She�ll be missed, and we wish the best for her. And I�ll try my best for you all!

Next, please welcome Angie (ohmypaper!) to the favorites notification team. Angie�s very generous and encouraging with her comments, and is so ready to �kick it up a notch� with notifying. She�ll be great!

Now. There�s been lots happening on Splitcoast. Last night two challenges were posted for the December (!) vsn mini. Fast, clever cards in their galleries, and there�s still time to play.

There�s also time to participate with the Hope You Can Cling To challenges. The last challenges were posted last Thursday, and we�ve a few more days in which to upload. (I�m jazzed-- I finished all the challenges and have already shipped my box to M. D. Anderson Cancer Center.) We�ve done well this year, beating last year�s totals: As I write this, there are more than 4000 hycct uploads, all worth a peek, a comment, and surely some favorites.

For the last 8 weeks, I�ve had a great time as guest dt member for the sketch challenge. Love sketches! There are so many wonderful interpretations from a suggested layout. I�m always delighted with the variety and quality of the cards in that gallery. It�s hard to believe that my time on the team will be over in 4 weeks. Time flies when you�re having fun...

So, with the mini-vsn, hycct and sketch galleries, there�s no shortage of favorites. Here goes:

Blessed Today! ~ by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Antiqued Rose by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Copper Christmas by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC460 Winter Girls by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC460 Big City Greetings by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC460 Peace on Earth by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Halloween in Owlville 2013 by melissabanbury - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC460 Chickens by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Daughter's Thoughts by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC460 Nativity by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC460 The Everlasting God by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

4 today I'll be the belle of the ball...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Warm Hugs by Scraperwannabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

THE PERFECT PERCH by Tammie E - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dollar Trees by by ann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Twinkle on! by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Moonlit Pine Trees by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

------------------------

This is the place to link all the fabulous favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week. Everyone is welcome to join in -- check my next post for directions.

Our dedicated team members will be making the notifications: Angie (ohmypaper!), Elaine (ChaosMom), Stacy (jbgreendawn), Mary (jandjccc), and Linda (Holstein).

--------------------

What did you add to your Favorites last week?

Post your links and make someone's day.

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. Everyone is invited to post links to any special cards or projects that were uploaded last week, 28 October, 2013, through 3 November, 2013.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-02-2013, 05:37 PM   #2  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Default If you are new to the FAVORITES thread, please read:

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-02-2013, 05:52 PM   #3  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've missed time in the gallery this week so hoping to see some of the fabulous cards I missed. Thank you Angie, for volunteering your time for the notification team!
Here are my favorites.

nwilliams6 Inspired Pond by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

gabalot FS351 Burlap Pumpkin for Cathy by gabalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catdidit Vintage Elders by catdidit - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Auntie Susan Halloween Night by Auntie Susan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Einat Kessler Mixed Media Collage Canvas by Einat Kessler - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sistersandie Bauble with Bow by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein HYCCT1325, All Ears by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour CAS244 Peace Love & Joy by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Biggan CAS244 Merry Christmas by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sassysaschi Stampscape Mountain Scene by sassysaschi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia MMTPT274 - Boo by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein HYCCT1328, Fingerprints by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

coffeestamper HYCCT1329-ENCOURAGEMENT WORDS! by coffeestamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thompson Copper Christmas by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

serenestamper So Sorry by serenestamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

allee's HYCCT1330 - Snowy Pines by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-02-2013, 06:19 PM   #4  
Forum Fanatic

Great Start, Brenda! Welcome to the Team, Angie! You're going to like it here as a Smile Ambassador!

Happy autumn! It finally feels like fall here.. It was an awesome celebration in this area this a.m. celebrating the Red Sox as World Series Champs -- they set a great example this year and a true support and celebration of Boston Strong! Woo! Hoo! More woo! hoo! representing the beauties in the gallery -- here are a few and I'm looking forward to seeing what I missed!

With Love at Christmas by Susie B - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Warm Wishes Your Way by Susie B - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC413/Neutral Sorry by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Treasure Box by windstar - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Jester Box by windstar - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC413, Rhonda's wedding by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Delusional Wicked! by mcschmidty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Triple Twisted Easel card for Dia de los Muertos by BMZ - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1327 Elder Bun kcs by Scrapacat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1328 I Clearly Care by hdp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

VLVOct2013 Week 4 by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Toadstool Fascination by ajsdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Victorian Christmas by ajsdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pretty old lady by MiloLilja - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Matchbox by MiloLilja - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I'm here to talk to if you need me. by momcgw - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Country trees by Rica - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shabby Chic Tripping Flower Tilda by Mandy Stacey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birds BTE by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

12 Days of Christmas 2013 by geobeck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks! to all who share so selflessly! - we appreciate your inspiration!
Thanks! to all who participate in this thread - you bring many smiles!

Happy Week!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-02-2013, 06:45 PM   #5  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 654 Likes on 412 Posts

Welcome to the notifications team Angie!!

here is my list, as like last week some may be HYCCT hostess samples that went live this week... ignore the upload date and thanks for looking!

HYCCT1326 Happiness by SkyNacho - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1314 Pure Happiness by SkyNacho - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS244 Peace Love & Joy by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1328 - Dragonfly suncatcher by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Special Grandparents by Kathleen Curry - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1317 Stand Tall Tiles by mcost - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stampscape Christmas by sassysaschi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1329 Subway Art at Christmastime by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Challenges - Peaceful WiShes by Miss Boo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1331A Heartfelt Snowshoes by suen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1331C -Dare by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Group Thank you by catdidit - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1326 - Shimmery Leaves and Berries by Wdoherty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hearts, Hearts, and More Hearts by AnnetteMac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1330 by LMcAree - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1331A-Hopeful Forever by va.sunshine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-02-2013, 06:50 PM   #6  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Thank you, Brenda, Nancy and Stacy, for mentioning one of my cards among your favorites. I truly appreciate it....a lovely surprise on a Saturday evening. Thank you too, Chaos Mom. for letting me know. Hugs, sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-02-2013, 07:33 PM   #7  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess (Retired)

Received 80 Likes on 43 Posts

Stacy - Thank you for listing my Peaceful card. I am very honored
Limited Supplies, Featured Stamper, Clean & Simple
FS143 / QFTD93 
Past Design Teams: DRS Designs, Rubbernecker  
Past Guest Designer: Gina K Designs 
CAS. Embellished. It's all good.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-02-2013, 07:46 PM   #8  
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Thanks Brenda for your leadership and patience. Welcome Angie!!!! I hope everyone who will be getting an extra hour of sleep tonight will be enjoying it! Here are some beauties I found this week, and I know there are many I missed. Thanks to Nancy and Elaine for the mention of my cards. Always makes a gal feel good.

Grapevine wreath by Marleygo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT274 bensarmom by bensarmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Halloween Fun by MattsGir l - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:CC450 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1328 Which are you? by scrapaholic007 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC460 Peaceful Poinsettias by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD187 Snow Night by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Magical Special Season! by Carol Payne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC460 Cardinal Wishes by s crappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Daughter's Thoughts by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT451 Mask a Sunny Sunflower by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:WT451 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Inspire Beauty - Masked by A nniePanda - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1331C Pink Pops by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Dreamy Scene by f renziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD188 Spiced Marmalade by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Card Pergamano (Parchment Craft) techniques � Bouquet in frame by lada - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Let the Earth Receive Her King by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1331C - Beautiful Day by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thanksgiving Pumpkin F4A193 by j ustwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A193 Nice Pear by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pumpkin Field by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
These ol boots by Tonda Baldwin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Signature Christmas Wreath by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC413/Neutral Sorry by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC413 Steampunk Wedding (Birdcage Open) by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Nothing Short of Extraordinary_110213 by tinahale38 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a great week!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-02-2013, 07:53 PM   #9  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Here are some of my favorites this week

DandI93

DandI93

DandI93

Holstein

Holstein

justwritedesigns

justwritedesigns

whippetgirl

Cook22

glowbug

scrappigramma2

catluvr2

pegmac71

mitchygitchygoomy
FS143 / QFTD93 
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-02-2013, 08:30 PM   #10  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

thecircleguru - Worldly Butterflies Birthday HYCCT1302 by thecircleguru - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sistersandie Bauble with Bow by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Clownmom - HYCCT1328 Clearly from the Heart_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

dini - HYCCT1328 - Dragonfly suncatcher by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mrslaird - HYCCT1326 Mixed Smile by mrslaird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mollymoo951 - HYCCT1328 MSM's Clearly, HBday (closed) by mollymoo951 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kittie747 - Snowy Deer Shaker Card by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

JBgreendawn - Blessed Today! ~ by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

StampingQueenJAR - CC450 Laugh HYCCT1302 by StampingQueenJAR - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

swldebbie - All I Want for Christmas is Ewe! (Landscaped) by swldebbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nines - HYCCT1328 I Clearly Care by nines - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kelly H - HYCCT1328 Acetate! by Kelly H - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bensarmom - HYCCT1330 bensarmom by bensarmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bfinlay - Happy Yellow by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

terry serman - HYCCT1331C Team Pink by terry serman - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

It's Ree - Damask by It's Ree - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein - HYCCT1331C, Eyes by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

scrapbooknut1 - Yellow thoughts by scrapbooknut1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

dini - HYCCT1331C -Dare by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ceedee - CCC13 Nov - Rustic Wreath by ceedee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

tessaduck - HYCCT1328 power of pink by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stiz2003 - Stella's wish list by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamperrobin - HYCCT1331A HOME IS WHERE by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DandI93 - HYCCT1331C Houndstooth Thank you by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-02-2013, 08:43 PM   #11  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Heart Welcome, Angie!

Thanks Angie, for choosing "the power of pink" as a favorite... and
welcome to the team! You're a perfect fit.
(I'm shouting. You're that good.)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-02-2013, 08:54 PM   #12  

Awwww! Big Hugs, Brenda! You make it so easy!!! Thank you so much! I am grinning now!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-03-2013, 12:56 AM   #14  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

Thank you ChaosMom for choosing my card - Go Red Sox - seen them once when visiting friends in Boston.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-03-2013, 01:42 AM   #15  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,051 Likes on 811 Posts

Special thanks to Jen and Linda for the mentions this morning - you've brightened my day.

Just one from me this morning:
HYCCY1331B Kind Thanks

But I'd like to give a big shout-out to everyone who tried something new for the "masked fun" WT challenge - there were so many gorgeous creations that I could have added to my post, and I noticed a lot of people saying it was their first time trying whatever technique they used.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-03-2013, 01:58 AM   #16  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 37 Likes on 27 Posts

Thanks so much Jenny Boo It's been a while since I've been able to play much and sweet of you to notice and land me in here with the loads of creative, artistic talent that is brimming over the top. Have a wonderful week, and hope you got some good use out of your extra hour!
My God shall supply all your need…Philippians 4:19

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-03-2013, 02:11 AM   #17  
Pearl-ExPert

Heart Big Thanks

Hi Angie (ohmypaper), thanks so much for choosing my Rustic Wreath card to add to your fav list this week AND for letting me know - very much appreciated ..... you have started my week on a high, big smiles round here ....
Love the name 'Smile Ambassador' that Elaine (ChaosMom) has given you all - certainly true here!!
Chris

Fan Club Member
My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-03-2013, 02:50 AM   #19  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Here are a few of my favorites this week:

CC450 Pink Poinsettias by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Inspire Beauty - Masked by AnniePanda - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC413, Rhonda's wedding by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-03-2013, 02:52 AM   #20  

Thank you Linda, for choosing and notifying me that "Beautiful Day" is in the favorites!!! Such a thrill!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-03-2013, 02:52 AM   #21  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Thanks to Brenda (tessaduck) for mentioning my Peace on Earth card!!! Hugs
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-03-2013, 02:55 AM   #22  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Aww, thanks to Holstein, Linda, for mentioning my Peaceful Poinsettias!! Hugs!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-03-2013, 03:09 AM   #23  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, Sue28, for mentioning two of my cards as some of your favorites. You are too kind. You started my Sunday in a lovely way. Thank you , Elaine, for notifying me. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-03-2013, 03:16 AM   #24  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks, Barb and Sandie, for selecting one of my cards as your favorites. It means a lot and I am most appreciative. Thanks, Elaine, for bringing the good news. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-03-2013, 03:43 AM   #25  
Cardstock Collector

Heart

Thanks ALOT for put me in your list!!! <3

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-03-2013, 03:51 AM   #26  

Awww...thanks, Brenda, for selecting my card as one of your favorites this week! Congrats on your new role as Favorites Team Leader! That's awesome! You're right...Angie, ohmypaper!, will be a great notifier!

Thanks, too, to ChaosMom for brightening my day!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-03-2013, 04:37 AM   #27  
Crafting. Procrastinating. Caffeinating.

Received 379 Likes on 324 Posts

Angie, thank you so much for linking my Mixed Media card! It really makes my day! And thank you Linda for letting me know!

And y'all, I am so sorry I've been negligent with the thank yous. It really does fill me with shock and awe - the good kind - when you favorite one of my cards. The day/week just gets away from me, but I am trying to be better!
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice versa the bad things don’t always spoil the good things, or make them unimportant. - The Eleventh Doctor
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-03-2013, 04:42 AM   #28  
Crafting. Procrastinating. Caffeinating.

Received 379 Likes on 324 Posts

Here are some of my faves this past week.

Pinocchios Wishing Star by Misstreez - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1323 and MFTWSC147 Fairy Dust (Card Front) by bpnaz - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1323, Happy Thoughts by KonaRose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Faith by kramomma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1331B-Thanks A Bunch by va.sunshine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

And I know it's been posted twice already so I won't do it again, but that Blessings card by jbgreendawn is freaking amazing!
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice versa the bad things don’t always spoil the good things, or make them unimportant. - The Eleventh Doctor
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-03-2013, 04:53 AM   #29  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 457 Likes on 346 Posts

How sweet to find my Snowy Pines mixed in with the beautiful creations you have chosen as your favorites this week, Nancy. Thank you so much! What a great way to start the week.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-03-2013, 05:36 AM   #30  

What a wonderful surprise! Thanks Stacy sooo much and also thanks to Angie for notifying me! Yall rock!

Senior Design Team member for Gina K Designs
Behind the Scenes Crew at StampTV.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-03-2013, 05:41 AM   #31  

Thank you also to Nancy! What a awesome surprise too! Yall have truly made my whole week!

Senior Design Team member for Gina K Designs
Behind the Scenes Crew at StampTV.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-03-2013, 05:51 AM   #32  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 33 Likes on 6 Posts

Oh my...what a lovely early morning surprise! Thank you so very much Linda (Holstein) for including both my cards on your list of favourites and also for your tireless work notifying everyone of their wonderful Sunday morning surprises. Here are a few of my favourites this week.

IC413 Grace by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holiday Juliet Gift bag by breezey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1331C, Eyes by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Boxed Flakes by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a creative week.
Sue
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-03-2013, 06:04 AM   #33  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Reaching for the Stars

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thanks so much Stacy for the mention, it means so much, especially coming from you!!

Dirty Dozen Alumni
My
Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-03-2013, 06:42 AM   #34  

Thanks to Brenda, Nancy and Sandie for mentioning my Copper Christmas card - so honored!! Thanks to Stacy for letting me know!

Here's my favorites:

Holstein

hobbydujour

frenziedstamper
Dirty Dozen
DT Member:CAS Mix Up and CAS Watercolour
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-03-2013, 06:42 AM   #35  
Splitcoast DirtyDozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks, Angie, for putting my Clearly from the Heart card in your favorites this week -- and also for notifying me.

I put cards into my favorites so that I can CASE them in the future. Here are a couple I put there this week:

IC413 bensarmom by bensarmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT451 Christmas Star by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BTW, I have already CASEd bensarmom's Inspiration Challenge card!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-03-2013, 06:48 AM   #36  

Received 69 Likes on 65 Posts

Thank you so much, Linda, Jen, & Sue, for mentioning my Thanksgiving Pumpkin card! Y'all are so sweet and I so appreciate it!

Thanks, Stacy, for letting me know!
Hugs,
Julie
Facebook|Pinterest|Instagram
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni,
Featured StamperHostess & Inspiration Challenge Hostess

I design for: Rubbernecker Stamps
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-03-2013, 06:52 AM   #37  

Received 69 Likes on 65 Posts

Thank you so much, Jen, for mentioning my Pink & Green Pinecones card! You're so sweet and I appreciate it so much!

Thanks, Stacy, for letting me know!
Hugs,
Julie
Facebook|Pinterest|Instagram
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni,
Featured StamperHostess & Inspiration Challenge Hostess

I design for: Rubbernecker Stamps
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-03-2013, 06:52 AM   #38  
Favorites Team Notifier

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts
Heart favorites for the week Nov.3

Here is my list of favorites for the week.
FS352 Christmas Wish by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Treasure Box by windstar - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DEC13VSNMINI1 Snow Couple by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
All is Calm by Sinclair - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
My Redeemer Lives by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1331C -Dare by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1331B - Our Friends Make Our World by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1331C, Eyes by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Halloween! by stampwithkristine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1331C bensarmom by bensarmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1331C-TEAM BLUE 4 U! by coffeestamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1331C I am not Blue thinking of You by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Joy to You by Sinclair - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1331A Hearts by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Still learning by naturecoastcrafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sweet Elf Lucy by MrsOke - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT274 - Boo by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*CC450 Pink Poinsettias by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC450 Birthday Hyacinth by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT274 Handsome Peacock by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Blessed Today! ~ by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Shabby Chic Tripping Flower Tilda by Mandy Stacey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pink & Green Pinecones CAS244, HYCCT1326 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Downhill Fun by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
For You, Pat by naturecoastcrafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Deer Trio Winter Scene by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pumpkin Girl Kiddo by stampwithkristine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS351 Sunburst Chickadee_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
oops I think that last one was for last week.
That's all for this week...It was a crazy last week of HYCCT wasn't it. I don't think anyone participating had a lot of time on their hands LOL!
Everyone's cards were sooo pretty this week.
Love you all!

Last edited by Stamperrobin; 11-03-2013 at 07:13 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-03-2013, 06:57 AM   #39  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Looks like I made some mistakes with links sooo sorry.

IC413 Age Warning by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC413 Simply Blue by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1331C Houndstooth Thank you by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC460,Rustic Poinsetta by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS143 / QFTD93 
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-03-2013, 06:59 AM   #40  
Favorites Team Notifier

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts

Big thank you to Angie-Ohmypaper, for mentioning my Home is where the heart is card...Yippee...so happy!!
Big thank you to Sue28 as well for listing two of my cards, Nana and Masquerade this week!!! Yahoo!...doin the happy dance this morning my friends!!
Thanks again!!
Reply With Quote Likes