View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 10:13 AM   #1
UnderstandBlue
SCS Community Manager Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Exclamation Prize Drawing Thread!

This will be the thread where I will draw the prizes, torture you, and chat in between drawings.

This is always a fun thread where we talk, I have people help me choose random numbers, and we just generally enjoy each other's company.

Here are some important things you need to know. So....

• To be eligible for prizes, you only have to do three things, but they are important!
    • Play in at least one challenge
    • Have your challenge card(s) uploaded to the Hope You can Cling To Gallery. You will NOT be included in the prize drawing pool if your cards are NOT in this gallery, so double check this prior to the beginning of the drawings. You can do this by clicking on the "My Gallery" Button, clicking on your card, and looking for the "breadcrumb" above the card to the left. A properly uploaded card will look like the one in my screenshot. If yours is in your member gallery or another gallery, that entry is not eligible, so you can move it by clicking Edit Photo and changing the gallery category. I click the arrow dropdown and then start typing the word "Events" - this gets you to the main category and you can arrow down to find the current Hope You Can Cling To Gallery. Choose that and click submit. It will take 15 minutes or so to update your card so go stamp something
    • You cannot combine HYCCT challenges. Each card must have only one single HYCCT challenge keyword, or it is ineligible. You may however, have keywords for our daily site challenges if you wish.
You have until November 7th to upload cards for all challenges. It will take us a day or two to run reports on all cards that meet the above criteria, and then prize drawings will begin.

See you back here soon!!

(This thread will not open until after November 7th )
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HYCCT Breadcrumb.jpg (39.3 KB, 128 views)

My Gallery |My Blog | My Store
Love Splitcoast?
Help us love our volunteers by shopping at Amazon

Last edited by UnderstandBlue; 11-02-2013 at 03:56 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!