Old 10-31-2013, 07:43 AM   #1304
Cook22
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS Gallery Moderator
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Tickle a Teapotter Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kramomma View Post
Envelopes... Amazon.com: Columbian CO198 Invitation Envelopes A2 4-3/8 x 5-3/4 Inches, White (Box of 100): Office Products

My husband has turned our family into an Amazon on-line purchasing family...I seldom leave home to shop (any place other than our little town is a 30-minute drive), he works in the metro (an hour one way to work on a good day).

Last night before bed my husband asked each of us...Anyone have something they need to order from Amazon? Notice his choice of word..."need"...'cuz we each have a want list too! We seldom purchase with shipping fees because our daughter has a Amazon Prime being a college student.

I also order my RSVP Amazon.com: Pentel R.S.V.P. Ballpoint Pen, 0.7mm Fine Tip, Black Ink, Box of 12 (BK90-A): Office Products for the little addition to notepads coordination fun!
Do you order by clicking into Amazon through the link on the Home Page, down on the right-hand side under the Member Companies and Fan Club logo. It's a great way of supporting the site volunteers . I wish it applied to amazon uk and fr as well, because I do more of my shopping through those, but I always try to click through when I do buy from amazon.com
You can also access it by clicking on the bottom line of Lydia's signature .
SCS Photo Challenge #201 ~Vacation Favourites
Ways to Use It : Thursday Challenge ~Stencil It
Techniques ~ Monday is Technique Time - TLC499: Tape It Off
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!