Challenge Title: (Subway)Art with Heart
Hostess: Ashjoy aka Joyce
Date: Tuesday, October 29th, 2013
Hello everyone one and welcome to the (Subway)Art with Heart challenge! Subway Art is simply any art you see on the street that isn’t graffiti. Think bill boards, kiosk signs, the sides of busses ect. All you need to take this challenge is a piece of subway art as your inspiration (or you can use the photo below) and of course to put a little of your heart into it! If you choose to use your own inspiration piece please be sure to link it in your description and tell us how you used it.
This is my inspiration piece.
And this is my sample.
And here are a few samples from this years HYCCT designers.
VIEW THE GALLERY FOR THIS CHALLENGE HERE
View the Hope You Can Cling To Gallery HERE
View the Hope You Can Cling To Master Challenge Thread HERE
1. All Hope You Can Cling To Challenge Entries must be uploaded to the Hope You Can Cling To Gallery, with the specific challenge keyword, no later than November 7th, 2013 at 12:00 Noon Central Time to be eligible for our fabulous prizes! Post a link to your entry in this thread.
2. You may not combine challenges, but you are welcome to create multiple cards for each challenge.
3. Please remember to put in the correct keyword when uploading your image. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.
4. Please package all challenge entries with an envelope, protected with a clear plastic bag and mail them to our partner at the UT MD Anderson Cancer Center to benefit patients being treated for breast cancer and their family. We would like for them to receive cards throughout the month of October, but we understand if you'd like to mail all your cards at once.
5. Since these cards will be used by visitors for patients, most should be blank inside, but feel free to send cards with messages of hope for the patients in addition to your challenge cards!
The Department of Volunteer Services – Unit 115
Attn: Maggi Suttles
UT MD Anderson Cancer Center
1515 Holcombe Boulevard
Houston, TX 77030
(Please note - because MD Anderson is part of the State of Texas, they ask that no religious sentiments be used on cards sent to the Cancer Center)
Thank you for participating in this card drive!