View Single Post
Old 10-26-2013, 02:14 PM   #418
teach57123
Kookie Creator

Send a message via Yahoo to teach57123

Ladies,
I just wanted to send out a great big THANK YOU to all who participated. I was amazed at the projects and how organized people were with their kits. Also amazing was the generosity of people who brought door prizes. Another round of thanks for those who donated cards and other things to the hospice house. Joanne will be taking them shortly.
I did want to let you know we've got some scissors left behind. If you find yours missing, shoot me a description and I'll check to see if yours are among those we have.
Also, please check through your things and see if the missing circle stamp on the smallest Stampin' Up! Block and missing 7/8" scalloped circle punch got mixed up with your things. I know it was a little crazy when we were going in and out of rooms for swapping. I can easily see how something could have been misplaced as we scrambled. If you find them, you can PM me here and well figure out a way to get them back to their rightful owners.
I had a great day. It was nice to see so many "newbies" as well as so many "seasoned veterans" . ( I was going to say "old faces", but not a one of us is old, are we?)
Another event is in the works for March. More info to follow!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!