View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 06:56 AM   #1042
ohmypaper!
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Send a message via MSN to ohmypaper!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaxsix View Post
I was doing that at first, but it took up so much space to keep it up. I have it in a rocking chair now and i'm using the arms of that, but like I said it has the lamps actually touching the sides of the box. Also, the curved seat makes it touch to keep the bottom of the box level sometimes too.
Getting ready to do some commenting while my sister, BIL and dad are watching baseball.
We have very small rooms and the "office/craft room" has previously been a fancy dining room, then guest room. DH brought down the butcher block table for me to stamp on and slowly but surely the book case has had it's books removed to hold craft supplies but this room IS NOT big enough for photography so I have moved to the dining room table for that. My people complain when I leave up my light box, and when I say I don't have anywhere else, MY DH says that I am already taking up too much space!!! LOL He sews his own camping gear so we really are a DIY family in a house much too small for two teens, two cats, and two adult DIYers! I love the photography part of stamping but I also find it the most stressful, trying to get those lights just right, etc etc!!!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!