View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 05:54 AM   #6480
MiamiKel4
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via AIM to MiamiKel4
Heart

Hi girls! We are HOME! Exhausted, but home! 600+ miles of driving and I did all of it! I'm so proud. I don't normally drive past my regular route of 10 miles outside my house radius, lol. Little man had a wonderful time!! He was well enough to handle the trip - thankful for nebulizer txs and steroids! We all had fun but you know how it is, you need a vacation from your vacation

Sadly, this week is CAH-RAZY!!!!!!! Being sick and behind and missing school, then a 'play day' for vacation, ds has so much school work to catch up on!! DD16 has Opera this week, including today and tomorrow in which she is the lead and I won't be there to see it Little man also has Spelling Bee regionals as he was the last one standing to represent 3rd grade! So proud of him! AND, his black belt mid term testing is this Saturday and it includes weapons this round (apparently, they have to complete a cycle of 6 ... so it's never ending, it seems!)

I missed a birthday! Miss Margaret!!!!!! Happy blessed Birthday Maggie I hope your day was as splendid as you are to all of us, my friend. Muah!

Shel, what a positively gorgeous win!! What a treasure! And to have been there and win with your mom - what a joy My mom collected Hummels from our years in Germany and Wedgewood from her life/our living in England ... and she gifted me a few of her blue Wedgewood plates a few years ago. They are my pride and joy in my china cabinet

Maxine, how are you love? All healed up? You are in my prayers, as is your dh!

Crafting?! What's that!!!!!!! LOL! I'm starting to think I need to just start all over in the new year and forget it for the rest of this one! I volunteer x2 days a week at my son's school so that takes away from my morning craft time, too, plus the regular room mom events and classroom things ...

OH!!! Some good news! Thank you for your kind words and good thoughts for dd18 - while on vacation, she got a call from the director of operations from her interview withing 24 hrs and said the job was hers! She said she felt good about it and was so happy. We laid down the law and told her that college comes first, no exceptions. She has to keep up with her classes/grades ... we don't even really want her to work but I think she feels she needs to to start making her own way in the world, so we are willing to do a trial basis. She's so happy
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!