View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 08:05 AM   #958
kramomma
Lives in a fishbowl
Proud Fan Club Member

I do not understand how you ladies can get the KISS technique to look so nice on your cards...(I am aware this is not the KISS thread but on the KISS thread they have been successful...on here it's where the encouragement is!)...

I've tried several ways...one was the back of a clear block inked then stamped a solid design onto it and you can't see the difference because the clear solid design leaked ink underneath it...

I tried another solid stamp image and tried to remove ink spots with another stamp and it look like strange blobs on the solid image.

Then I've tried another solid image with a small flower image to life off some of the ink but it doesn't show very well...but looks better than the other 2 images...so I used the small flower image and made it be a background image too...

Do you ever send a card that you aren't happy with just because it fulfills the obligation? I really would like to be successful at this technique but I think a person needs the right type of stamps...and I obviously don't have the right type OR...I'm just left-handed and that will be my excuse!

Clutter is a result of delayed decisions. -Audrey Thomas
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!