View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 04:26 AM   #6478
Quacker Stamper

Originally Posted by mcschmidty View Post
It is so nice to be home! I had big plans to papercraft today, and just got a tag done for a DT for posting tonight......need a little more MoJo!

Maggie- hope you had a great Birthday!!!

Darlene- so glad you did get some Mojo and also glad you made such alot of progress on the shed! We have a shed, but the lock is no longer functioning, so the lawn mower and snow blower stay in the garage...... I am going to have to nag..... : )

Lynn, hope your teeth are not chattering!!! The Megabus is a double decker bus (ride) that stops only in big cities- so from Cinici to Chicago- one stop in Indy and it took 5 hours. Imagine gas is $80.00 a tank and the ticket was $36.00. Since hubby left after the wedding on Tues, I thought it was a better way to go than an expensive plane ride...... The first 4 people that buy tickets- $1.00, then they go up to $4.00 then $15........ there were NO open seats on the bus- it was packed......

Hope everyone is well- Maxine- taking it easy, Jeanette on the road and Paige- papercrafting swaps or holding a baby: )

I am going to attach a picture of the platter I won from the China show.....

Interesting bus ride and way they charge. It is a big savings. The platter you won is so gorgeous! Are you going to display it somewhere?

Birthday was great! Enjoyed the day and evening.
Working interferes with my personal life!
One Stitch at a Time
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!