View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 03:09 AM   #880
imthenoni
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks Kra...I'm up way too early this am. Got a phone call from dd1 who is on her way to the beach with her family. They were supposed to leave yesterday am but dh had a mild medical issue and had to go to the dr then didn't feel like the 6 hour ride to where they're going so they waited until this am to leave (like they called me at 5:30 and had probably been on the road since 4:45). Anyway he seems to have been having a reaction to the meds they gave him so after reading all the side effects we jointly determined he should go off of the Naproxen he had been rx for the discomfort and just use ibuprofen instead. But yes, I really want to thank them for the early morning call asking me to kick start my brain that early. I did go back to bed but couldn't seem to go back to sleep. Now I'm up on this boob tube and really need to be getting dressed, etc so I can go precept clinicals. I need to be out of the door in about 10 minutes so I hope you all have a wonderful day and I'll chat with you later.

Miss Kra - thanks for the 2 links and I'll check them out later (hopefully, that will give the hint, hint time to do something. LOL)