View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 06:44 PM   #936
janeenk
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nillysilly_ol'bear View Post
okay, I really really really want to try the cheesecakes. they sound fabulous! I put pumpkin in the chili I made this weekend. no one at all in the house even noticed, and I for sure thought they would. not the canned, but some I had cooked, mashed, and frozen from last year. had also added a bottle of pumpkin ale, which gave the whole thing a great flavor.

haven't started my kiss card yet, but my fave way to do this one is to kiss a detailed bg stamp to an open image stamp like an animal. maybe that is the way all of you do it.

I just went out into my barn attic to get my Elvis stamps. wish I had more of them. hopefully CHF will one day carry them again. my one day future DIL, her father is an Elvis impersonator. he has performed all over the world, including many Cleveland Indians baseball games. he is really good. my first SU! demo scrapbook page was one of him at a show, and this was before we were friends with them. we laugh about it now.

anyway, a little reminder to be sure you are tagging your cards for each challenge. the easiest way to do it is to just copy the tag from the first post in the challenge thread. if you have any questions, there are plenty of folks who are happy to help ya out!

hugs to all of you!
sounds fun, the elvis impersonator.

my SCS gallery
As long as you are capable of anger there are lessons to be learned
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!