View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 05:59 PM   #6474
mcschmidty
Forum Fanatic

Default Hello

It is so nice to be home! I had big plans to papercraft today, and just got a tag done for a DT for posting tonight......need a little more MoJo!

Maggie- hope you had a great Birthday!!!

Darlene- so glad you did get some Mojo and also glad you made such alot of progress on the shed! We have a shed, but the lock is no longer functioning, so the lawn mower and snow blower stay in the garage...... I am going to have to nag..... : )

Lynn, hope your teeth are not chattering!!! The Megabus is a double decker bus (ride) that stops only in big cities- so from Cinici to Chicago- one stop in Indy and it took 5 hours. Imagine gas is $80.00 a tank and the ticket was $36.00. Since hubby left after the wedding on Tues, I thought it was a better way to go than an expensive plane ride...... The first 4 people that buy tickets- $1.00, then they go up to $4.00 then $15........ there were NO open seats on the bus- it was packed......

Hope everyone is well- Maxine- taking it easy, Jeanette on the road and Paige- papercrafting swaps or holding a baby: )

I am going to attach a picture of the platter I won from the China show.....

Shelly
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0396.jpg (33.8 KB, 6 views)
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!