View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 05:49 PM   #308
brookskaren
Matboard Maniac

To mrussom: Congrats on your sale! I'm already missing not preparing for one this year. I've never had much luck here (Texas) selling my cards except to other stampers! I know...crazy. I have only tried singles of every type and a few sets of notecards, not sets of Christmas cards, which might sell better.

To SC Magnolia: Someone on one of these threads suggested using the small acrylic frames (like you use for the post it calendars/pad/pens) to make price holders. I did that last year and it worked great. They are small, maybe 2 x 3 inches, and I got them at Wmart. * Personal note: Also, since you and I share the same feelings about Christmas, I thought you might like to know about a great song by the Go Fish Guys called "Christmas with a Capital C.". It is my favorite all time Christmas album and I am 65 years old. There is a song on the album called "It's About the Cross" that is awesome. You can go to the Go Fish Guys website and listen to these songs. Lots of adults don't know about them because they are primarily a group for children.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!