View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 06:39 AM   #6471
mschoener
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcschmidty View Post
Can you believe that there is Wi Fi on the Megabus? Hehehe So, I thought I's check in...... seriously- this is something to me!

Well, Dad laid back down and slept till noon, would not let me give him lunch either- had cereal, then he chilled out later on. I did not take it personally. I talked to him again about putting the rhinestones with stickybacks on the microwave, the stove, etc.....He made popcorn himself when I was out of the house getting Mom's stuff from the China show, then when I came back he decided it might be a good idea to put some on the on and off button on the phones as well. So,it turned out well.

I WON a platter from the China painting show- I gave MOM $20.00 and I won a platter one of the teachers painted.

Maggie- glad it worked out well with getting the cat in the carrier today!

Lynn- that is mighty cold for ya'll! I hear we may have snow flurries in the next couple of days!

Darlene- hope you got the shed finished- wish you were closer- I would come help too- learn more 'boy' skills : )

Ok- going to sign off before I loose connection- be back tomorrow!

Shelly
WOO HOO on your China platter win.

Glad to hear that your dad had a change of heart with the stickers on the oven and microwave and on the phone. It just took a little bit of time for him to think it over and see what a great idea it was for him.

Yikes! Snow flurries!
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!